1. Compliance with Laws and Standards
The Company adheres to laws, guidelines established by the government, and other standards in the handling of personal information.
2. Thorough Management of Personal Information
The Company establishes and adheres to, a system for the appropriate protection and management of personal information, and internal guidelines regarding the proper collection, use and provision of personal information. Additionally, all members of staff undergo training in the handling of personal information and work to thoroughly protect personal information.
3. Security Measures
The Company works to prevent the breach of personal information held by the Company through the act of taking necessary as well as appropriate security measures.
4. Personal Information Inquiries
The Company responds appropriately to inquiries or complaints from persons regarding either the handling of personal information or the Company’s management system regarding personal information management. Requests from persons for the disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information will be accepted and dealt with promptly.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
The Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The Company collects personal information of persons for the following purposes:
- Handling and responding to requests for quotations and inquiries regarding the Company’s services.
- Contacting users of the Company’s services as well as providing information regarding the Company’s services (newsletters, mailing lists, etc.).
- Accepting, as well as contacting, applications for employment or staffing.
- Understanding and analyzing access of the Company’s website.
- Developing a database for the Company’s production of business documents (used after transformation into data from which it is impossible to identify any particular name).
Notification will be given at time of collection if other collection purposes relating to the Company’s services arise.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties other than those for which it has received prior permission from persons. However, in the following circumstances, there are cases where those responsible for the protection of personal information have a responsibility to make disclosure.
- When disclosure is demanded by public agencies requiring disclosure for the public good, or by public agencies such as the police, or when there has been a governmental or judicial request or order.
- In cases recognized as legal exceptions.
- When an emergency threatens human health or property.
Disclosure of Personal Information and Inquiries
- Personal Information Protection Manager